- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Surflessons in the South of Morocco
Learn how to surf on the beautiful coastline of Taghazout, Tamraght or Agadir! Professional surflessons from ISA certificated surfinstructors for all ages.
Our daily surflessons are a fantastic way to learn how to surf. The surfinstructor will pick you up in the morning from your accommodation and brings you to the best surfspot of the day. Here you will enjoy a complete day of surfing and beach fun!
The surflessons are perfect for:
- Total beginners: you’ve never surfed before
- You have any surfed a few times and want to improve surfing
- Children & families: from 7 years old
Surflessons in Agadir
Agadir is a city on the coast in the South of Morocco. It is located next to famous surfers village Taghazout & Tamraght. This city and villages are blessed with stunning beautiful beaches and great waves. And what is better then exploring this in style? Surf Paradise Morocco is offering daily surflessons in Agadir, Taghazout and Tamraght: for beginner, intermediate and advanced surfers in all ages!
Times: We pick you up at 10:30 from Agadir, Tamraght or Taghazout.
From here we go to the best spot to surf. The surflessons are ending at 16:00. The transfer brings you back to your accommodation.
The surf is organised in a full day package. This package is included with the following services:
- 2 surfsessions of 1,5 hour with surflessons or surfcoaching.
- Lessons & coaching from ISA certificated surfinstructors
- Surferslunch on the beach
- Transfer from the hotel/accommodation in Taghazout, Tamraght or Agadir
- bottle of water
- Transport to the best surfspot of the day
- Groups not bigger than 6 persons per instructor
- Surfing on the best surfspots of the day, every day another surfspot!
- Cool surfpics as souvenir!
No Details Found
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice