Find yourself in paradise… Relax, enjoy and experience during a fantastic surf & yoga holiday. This package has a perfect balance between activities and moments for yourself. Dive into the world of surf combined with yoga on the edge of the Sahara!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Surf & Yoga holiday Morocco
A fantastic Surf and yoga holiday to Morocco to experience the Moroccan surf&yoga lifestyle! The Surf and yoga holiday Morocco Combines yoga and surfing. You’ll find out the great things that this 2 sports have in common. Because everything in this retreat is included you can totally relax and rewind! This package fit’s everyone who would love to surf and do yoga in Morocco. Beginner, intermediate or advanced surfers are all welcome here!
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga sessions
- Learning how to surf on beautiful beaches (more than 20 hours of surftraining!)
- Experiencing Morocco in a relaxed and easy going way
- Are you looking for a one week getaway to the sun?
- Do you like to sport/ do yoga / do surfing
- Would you like to combine activities with time for yourself and relaxing?
- Would you love to become a great surfer?
- Do you like the beach and the ocean? You don’t mind sand between your toes? And,
- Would you love to meet like-minded open and inspiring people?
Follow our journey in Morocco on our instagram
Did you ever surf before? Surfing works many of the same muscles as used in yoga. The Surfers lifestyle and yoga lifestyle are also a perfect combination! The elements of the nature, sporting, de sun, sea and ocean, and trying to take the best waves. On arrival you can choose between beginner surflessons, surfcoaching for intermediate or surfguidings for advanced surfers.
Included: 4 days surfing + 4 days rental surfboard and wetsuit
You can join the surflessons as:
yoga sessionsduring sunrise & sunset
By practicing the step-by-step methods of Yoga, taking nothing for granted on emotional grounds or through blind faith we come to know our oneness with the Infinite Intelligence, Power, and Joy which gives life to all and which is the essence of our own Self.
We offer early morning classes to wake up with sunrise, and sunset yoga sessions to stretch after a long day of surfing.
Some extra facts of the yoga:
Yogastyles: Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin, Surf focussed yoga
Location: At the beach & on the rooftop terrace
Duration: 2 times a day, during sunrise and sunset, 1 hour per session
Teacher: Our team of certificated yogateachers is ready to welcome you!
You can join the yogasessions as:
The accommodation includes:
- WiFi in the whole surfcamp
- Clean towels & linen are provided
- 24/7 host available that helps you out with everything
- Daily delicious breakfast on the rooftop
- Unlimited using of all surfcamp services
- Choose between a shared room or private room!
Transport from Agadir AirportSend your flightnumber and exact arrival time to Surf Paradise Morocco and there will be a taxi driver welcoming you from the airport to bring you savely and easy to the surfcamp. He will help you out with all your luggage!
First day & evening
Take your time and breathe!You finally arrived at the surfcamp! Your holiday did just start. Take your time to settle down and relax in the tropical garden or on the sunny terrace. You can join activities or order delicious foods in the restaurant.
Sunrise yogasessionsEvery morning there is a yogasession scheduled. Just let the host know in advance if you would like to join this yoga session. It is a great way to wake up slowly in the nature of Morocco and start the day in a positive and energetic way!
BreakfastsEvery morning you can order your own delicious breakfast. Choose between traditional Moroccan starters or a more fruity start of the day! The breakfast is served on the terrace with a stunning view over the bay!
SurflessonsIn your package you have 4 surfdays. We start around 10:30 AM. Choose your wetsuit and surfboard and then we drive to one of the best surfspots of the day! The surfinstructor decide what surf program you will get depending on your level. On the beach you will get a delicious lunch served during the break! We will have fun in and out the water on the beach till around 16:00 and then we're heading back to the surfcamp
Time to relaxxxxAfter the surf it is time to relax and lay down a bit. After the intense day you have some free time to do something by yourself!
Sunset yoga sessionAround 18:00 the sunset yogasession is starting. Enjoy the deep stretches and relaxed environment to end the day in a spectaculair way!
Delicious dinnerThe dinners are not included yet so you can decide by yourself to join the daily dinners at the surfcamp or go out in town for a dinner in one of the restaurants! After dinner we organise campfire nights, henna nights, game nights and more, so make sure to join this cozy evenings to meet other like-minded travellers!
Your free day!Between the 4 surfdays you have 1 day off. You can decide to do some activities that you wanted to do, such as: join the expedition to Paradise Valley, go to the Hamam & massage or just make a relax day on the beach from this day!
DepartureWe hope that you had a fantastic time at Surf Paradise Morocco and the goodbye will be hard. On your departure day you can reservate a taxi to the airport. The taxi driver will help you on the way back!
- 1 Week in the surfhouse in a private or shared room
- Daily healthy breakfast
- 24/7 Staff Assistance
- Clean towels and bedsheets
- Use all surfcamp services for free!
- Daily yogalessons (sunrise or sunset)(6x)
- Yoga materials such as yoga mats are available
- Yogalessons from certificated yoga instructors
- Take a yogamat anytime of the day for your yoga practice by yourself!
- 4 Surfdays ( With 20 hours of surflesson, surfcoaching or surfguiding)
- Surf equipment for 4 days
- Daily delicious (beach) lunch
- Lessons & coaching from ISA certificated surfinstructors
- Transport to the best surfspot of the day
- Groups not bigger than 6 persons per instructor
- Surfing on the best surfspots of the day, every day another surfspot!
Other extras included:
- Free Agadir airport transfer
What is not included yet?
- Flight to Agadir
- Dinners (additional)
- Surf assurance (additional)
- Extra activities
– Beach towel,
– Sunscreen (30+),
– Flip flops,
– Beach bag
– Camera/ Gpro
– Something warm to wear at night and after surf
- Yoga towel
- Easy yoga clothes for warm days and for cold evenings!
Yes! Surf Paradise Morocco is a great place to meet new like-minded people! It is not always so busy but there are always nice people around you that are also travelling alone! Fun fact: Most of the single travelers are woman! So if you are a woman, don't worry and don't hesitate to book that surf & yoga trip!
Morocco is a Muslim country and modesty is respected. On the beach you can wear bikini’s and shorts, but you can’t be nude. For girls: On the streets wearing a range of clothing it’s best to err on the side of modesty. For men: we recommend to cover their upper body in public area. Morocco is an arid climate, much like California. The day times are warm and the evenings can get quite cool, especially in the winter. Homes and buildings are built in such a way that they keep cool in summer and (kind of) stay warm in winter. So while it may be 100F outside, if you’re inside a home or building it can be quite cool. Bring also clothes that keep you warm!
You are on holiday and for you this means that you need to drink some wine/beer to relax! We totally understand you :-) Tamraght is a dry town. This means that no store will sell alcohol here, but that does not mean that you can’t get alcohol! Alcohol is available in Agadir, in some restaurants, cafe’s + you can buy it in the shops. You can also buy duty free before departing in the airport.
No problems! Our chef will take care of some good and healthy vegetarian/ vegan/ gluten-free/ lactose intolerant meals, just let us know in advance.