Dive deep, go fast, and life the real surfers lifestyle! This package is for those surfers who just can’t get enough of surfing!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Surfing in Morocco, the complete surf package!
A fantastic Surftrip to the Moroccan coastline to experience the Moroccan surfers lifestyle! In this package you will find everything that a surfer wants on a surfholiday. This package fit’s everyone who would love to surf in Morocco. Beginner, intermediate or advanced surfers are all welcome here!
- Best quality of surftraining from a pro-surfer and certificated surfinstructors
- More than 30 hours of surftraining in the water + surf theory lessons!
- Surf everyday on a different surfspot: we go there where the waves are the best!
- Everything included! From 3 meals a day to transport
- A complete week accommodation included
- Looking for a surfholiday where EVERYTHING is included?
- Are you really motivated to go surfing every day and want to progress fast?
- Surfing on different surfspots in the area?
- Traveling alone or with other friends?
Reviews of the Complete Surfweek € 429
User Review( votes)
Latest review on tripadvisor: Right place, right people, outstanding surfing!
1. You’r dealing with owners of this business, so everything resolved just before it comes up.
2. If you came for surfing that’s your place – group day schedule is right, spots are the best, equipment is new, price is reasonable and negotiable.
3. Zouhir is the best coach (and owner) I ever had – trained us as a group and everyone was involved. After 7 days of surf from complete beginners we definitely advanced towards understanding all essence and beauty of surfing as a culture.
4. Suzanne (owner) – knows the best how to make a comfort for every person.
5. It’s not hotel – it’s home away. Rooms are all good, with authentic decorations and style, stunning ocean views from the most of rooms and terrace top floor. Food is delicious. Our experience was unexpectedly and outstandingly good. You definitely should give it a try.
Surfing every day
Dive into the Moroccan waves!
Explore the best waves, breathtaking beaches, waking up with sunrise surfsessions or ending the day with a sunset surfsession. Our surfdays are given by Moroccan Surfcampion Zouhir Houmay and his team full of passionate surf instructors (all surfinstructors are ISA certificated)
A typical day
On a typical surfday we leave at 10:00 the house to drive to a surfspot in the area. We are not always going for the surfspots that are closeby the surfcamp. Depending on the swell, the tides, the winds and the level of the surfers we choose a surfspot in the area that suits this points the most. All the surfspots we surf on or within 30 minutes driving.
On arrival you can choose between beginner surflessons for beginner surfers, surfcoaching for intermediate or surfguidings for advanced surfers.
You have never surfed before or only a few times? No problem! In our beginners lessons you’ll learn the basics of surfing in 3-easy steps. (our 3-step method) With the good basics you can progress fast and you will stand up on your board in no time, riding your first wave!
In the beginning of the day we’ll start on the beach to practice on dry land. Then we go into the water, the surfteacher will help you to stand on your board and take waves.
For the intermediate surfer.
You have experience with surfing. Maybe you didn’t surf for a while and you want to make a new start. You will join the the professional coaching in the water from a pro-surfer. Together with him you will work on your skills to improve your surf, take bigger waves, make paddeling more easy, learning how to duckdive and have more boardcontrol. Maybe you also want to learn some trics!
Are you an advanced and experienced surfer? This is the perfect way to explore to moroccan coastline and surf as much as possible! Don’t waste hours of searching to surfspots that are working with the conditions of the moment. Our experienced local surf guide brings you excactly to the place where the surf is working the best at that time. You have heard about the fantastic surf and surfspots of Morocco, but you’re worried about the potential but rare dangers off reef surfing? Don’t worry, we’ll take you to a surf that suits your abillities. We will carefully explain you everything you need to know about the surfspots. We show you the currents and dangers of every surfspot and where to go in and out of the water.
The accommodation includes:
- WiFi in the whole surfcamp
- Clean towels & linen are provided
- 24/7 host available that helps you out with everything
- Daily delicious breakfast on the rooftop
- Unlimited using of all surfcamp services
- Choose between a shared room or private room!
Transport from Agadir AirportSend your flightnumber and exact arrival time to Surf Paradise Morocco and there will be a taxi driver welcoming you from the airport to bring you savely and easy to the surfcamp. He will help you out with all your luggage!
First day & evening
Take your time and breathe!You finally arrived at the surfcamp! Your holiday did just start. Take your time to settle down and relax in the tropical garden or on the sunny terrace. You can join activities or order delicious foods in the restaurant.
BreakfastsEvery morning you can order your own delicious breakfast. Choose between traditional Moroccan starters or a more fruity start of the day! The breakfast is served on the terrace with a stunning view over the bay!
SurflessonsIn your package you have 6 surfdays. We start around 10:30 AM. Choose your wetsuit and surfboard and then we drive to one of the best surfspots of the day! The surfinstructor decide what surf program you will get depending on your level. On the beach you will get a delicious lunch served during the break! We will have fun in and out the water on the beach till around 16:00 and then we're heading back to the surfcamp
Time to relaxxxxAfter the surf it is time to relax and lay down a bit. After the intense day you have some free time to do something by yourself!
DinnersEnjoy the 5 delicious Moroccan dinners on the rooftop terrace, together with other travelers and surfers. They are included in your package! After dinner we organise campfire nights, henna nights, game nights and more, so make sure to join this cozy evenings to meet other like-minded travellers!
Sunrise / sunset surf
Sunrise / sunset surfWho doesn't het stoked from a sunrise/sunset surf session?! Being out there alone in the line-up seeing the sun setting in the ocean. This is marked as one of the most magical moments amongst a lot of visitors of Surf Paradise Morocco
Theory lessonsOnce a week we organise surf theory sessions. What is a wave, what is the perfect position in the line-up and how to catch a green wave? Want to learn this things? Make sure to join the weekly theory lessons after dinner!
DepartureWe hope that you had a fantastic time at Surf Paradise Morocco and the goodbye will be hard. On your departure day you can reservate a taxi to the airport. The taxi driver will help you on the way back!
- 1 Week in the surfhouse in a private or shared room
- Daily healthy breakfast
- 24/7 Staff Assistance
- Clean towels and bedsheets
- Use all surfcamp services for free!
- 6 complete surfdays ( with 30 hours: surflesson, surfcoaching or surfguiding)
- 6 days high quality surf equipment
- Daily delicious (beach) lunch
- Lessons & coaching from ISA certificated surfinstructors
- Transport to the best surfspot of the day
- Groups not bigger than 6 persons per instructor
- Surfing on the best surfspots of the day, every day another surfspot!
- Agadir airport transfer with boardbag
- 5x dinner
- Surf Theory lessons
- Sunrise/ Sunset surfessions
- Flight to Agadir
- Surf assurance (additional)
- Extra activities
– Beach towel,
– Sunscreen (30+),
– Flip flops,
– Beach bag
– Camera/ Gopro
– Something warm to wear at night and after surf
- hiking shoes
- A cap to protect yourself from the sun
- Clothes for sporting and hikeing
The complete surfweek is suitable for kids from 7 years old because the activities are really accessible to children. Families are welcome in the surf camp!
With over 330 days of sunshine a year you can visit Tamraght all year long. In the wintertime (dec-feb) there are some strong swells for the advanced surfers, you have the change to surf the big famous waves of Morocco! In summertime you there are small or medium waves, this is more suitable for beginners.
In the wintertime there are tempratures around 15-20 degrees and the watertemprature is around the 15 degrees. The rain is very rare in this area so you’ll have great weather trough the whole year!
Peak surf season: Dec – Feb Off peak season: June – Sep. All the year trough the swell is working somewhere here in the area of Tamraght. You want to see or surf the big waves you see on the movies online? Then you definitly have to visit us during wintertime. But you will always get a great surf and we’re open throughout the year.
n Morocco they pay with Dirhams. 1 euro is around 10 dirhams. In most of the countries its difficult to get Moroccan Dirhams. We recommend changing money once here or using your ATM card. You will find exchange facilities and ATMs in the airport to get money out. You can also find ATMs in Agadir or Awrir. Surf Paradise Morocco don’t accept travellers cheques!
Morocco is a Muslim country and modesty is respected. On the beach you can wear bikini’s and shorts, but you can’t be nude. For girls: On the streets wearing a range of clothing it’s best to err on the side of modesty. For men: we recommend to cover their upper body in public area. Morocco is an arid climate, much like California. The day times are warm and the evenings can get quite cool, especially in the winter. Homes and buildings are built in such a way that they keep cool in summer and (kind of) stay warm in winter. So while it may be 100F outside, if you’re inside a home or building it can be quite cool. Bring also clothes that keep you warm!
We start to explain a funny fact: Tamraght is a dry town. This means that no store will sell alcohol here... But(!!) that does not mean that you can’t get alcohol. Alcohol is available in Agadir, in restaurants, cafe’s and you can buy it in the shop. It is allowed to drink alcohol in the surfcamp and it is nice to enjoy a drink after a good day surfing. You can also buy duty free before departing in the airport.
We get a lot of questions from girls wanting advice and looking for information on how to have a safe, trouble-free trip in Morocco, and what they have to know. Morocco is one of the most tolerant Muslim countries. You’re not the first woman to visit Morocco. Agadir and the Area of Tamraght is a European tourist destination and the locals will not be shocked by much. however we would ask that all our clients respect local customs. Our advice to our women guests: Dress modest, be aware (don’t go alone on the streets at night, don’t carry large sums of cash. ) and ignore if you get comments.
Yes! If you have your own surfequipment you may bring it by flight!